Thursday, October 27, 2011

Best of Necrotic Tissue Anthology Update 10/27/11

I just mailed out all of the overseas contributor copies and subscriptions.

My bulk order should be here by next Wednesday, so I will be able to mail off all the US subscriptions the weekend of November 5th.

I'm still projecting to have issued all refunds for those with a remaining balances left on their subscriptions by the end of December.

The Anthology is now available in print on Amazon and B&N.com. In e format, it is available on Amazon and Smashwords. Due to some odd glitch, the Amazon print version shows the Malpractice Anthology cover when you click on the detail. It is only a glitch. If you order the Best Of Anthology from Amazon, I assure you it will come with the correct cover and I am working to get the right cover displayed in the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment